1) A fine collection of information about past natural climate variability.
2) A detailed analysis of natural ocean oscillations:
3) The best site for the beauty of clouds and skyscapes:
4) Details of global sea ice and snow cover:
5) Current and Forecast jet stream behaviour for North Atlantic
6) Spectacular Tornado Information:
7) Watch Northern Hemisphere snow cover come and go:
8) Keep track of temperatures North Atlantic and Europe:
9) Long Range Solar Forecast:
“Solar Cycle 25 peaking around 2022 could be one of the weakest in centuries”
10) Details of the main Ocean Oscillation affecting climate:
11) Current Arctic sea ice extent:
12) A good source for discussion of theories as to why solar variability occurs plus general discussion of climate related matters.
More to come.